Urgent Need... you can help save a baby right now!

My friend Ashli is working in Ethiopia right now, she posted this on her facebook a couple of days ago.  I have been in the process of starting a formula bank for Korah. When she posted this I knew the bank had to start right now as babies right now are struggling and every hour counts with these wee ones. As I read the story, I was reminded of when I first walked in as saw Sarah and Juddah.... this was the same scene only they were different babies and not just two, but 15 babies! I was witness to how quickly nourishment to the body can help these babies survive, with Sarah and Juddah it was within the first couple of days we saw improvement.  The need is urgent, the difference you can make right now for these little ones who belong to the King of Kings, these little ones who are the least of these.... please read and see if you can help. These wee ones are our brothers and sisters in christ! 
From Ashli's Note
As I held an orphaned little girl tonight who is 10lbs underweight, I began to sing Jesus Loves Me. She stared in my eyes as I sang and I started thinking about her life. Her last name is X because she has no father, she is malnourished, found in the street, and has a horrible bacterial infection that if went untreated would kill her. As the song was ending her eyes slowly closed as she drifted off to sleep. A peace that passes all understanding was shown through the sweetest smile as she slept. I whispered, "Lord, you are her Father. She does have a name, and you know her by name. You know her life and her destiny. Protect her heart and give her peace." There are 15 other babies with a similar story in this orphanage, and 10 more on the way, and only 3 nannies to care for them. I pray that all who read this would prayerfully consider helping this orphanage financially care for these helpless lives. The nannies LOVE these babies but the funding just isn't there for proper care. You can turn tears of hunger into peaceful nights of sleep, and the longing for someone to just hold you into security and happiness. Will you help an orphan fall asleep in peace tonight? 


Can you donate just $10 to purchase a can of formula for these babies... IT COULD MAKE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH FOR THESE BABIES....  
Thank you.....


use the donate button to the left of this post and specify in the comments that it is for formula.... 


No comments: