Thank you!

It has been such a blessing to hear from those of you who have received your baskets. I wish there were a way that I could express to Chebree--- Juddah's mom how much her baskets are loved and treasured. Someone wrote to me and said her basket was sitting on top of her piano filled with Easter candy, another woman wrote to me to say she has it on her kitchen counter and every time she looks at it, it reminds her to pray for Korah and Juddah. They even made this bloggers list of favorite things!  favorite things list  be sure to check it out.


More baskets are in the works, I should be getting a small shipment of baskets by first of next week, and will post as soon as I receive them. I have spoken with Berhanu who is working with Chebree and her micro-business and we have added 2 more ladies to the program who are also making baskets! What a blessing! So very soon we should be receiving enough baskets for all of you who have requested them. The Lord is certainly in charge of this, thats for sure, it has quickly exceeded  my hopes for Juddah's family in a very tangible way.


Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us
Ephesians 3:20


I will post an update soon on Juddah. But for now be sure to check out the update on the Hope for Korah blog about Sarah, Juddah's twin sister.. Eve my friend from Canada just returned from Korah and was able to make a visit to Juddah's family.   


Sarah Update here

No comments: